FENG SHUI CONSULTATIONS FOR BUSINESS
- Increase your profits and cash flow
- Promote good staff relations
- SAVE SERIOUS MONEY by keeping your staff healthy. Knowing where any geopathic stress is on your premises and keep them off it
The businesses consultation includes:
- Dowsing for geopathic stress and vortices – this is important to keep you and your staff healthy. Solution for geopathic stress: Helios3 – Geopathic Stress Harmoniser
- Notification of the feng shui changes for the next year
- Advice on good directions for travel and office moving
- Telephone follow-up for 1 year
It is useful, though not essential, to have the following information:
- Any information about the previous occupiers and why they moved, including how well or otherwise their business did in this location
- When any major building work was last done
- Any building work you are planning on undertaking
- The dates of birth of the owner and key personnel if they are agreeable
The cost of your consultation is usually tax deductible.
Please contact me for more details.
“At long last Peter the inventor of our product has cleared his garage. As you informed him to do, re the Feng Shui consultation. Since doing this he has found very important documents that he had forgotten about. Which has brought about more avenues opening within our business. The amazing thing is every thing has started to fall into place. Things that we have been waiting for a long time. Lots of business we have been working on has started to come to fruition. We can not thank you enough.”
“Suzanne has provided me with Feng Shui advice over a 5 year period with regard to various projects I have been involved with. Several of these have been joint ventures in which complications have often arisen with regard to fund raising and inter-personal relationships. An on-site visit by Suzanne, in conjunction with a short consultation usually gives her sufficient information to make practical recommendations. Implementing her advice has always, thus far, contributed positively and often significantly in moving the project on to a more successful level. I can recommend Suzanne unreservedly and am happy to do so.”
“I am a medical doctor working in the same building as Suzanne Harper. Some time ago, she helped me refurbish my 2 rooms in the building by producing a full Feng Shui report on both rooms. I incorporated all her suggestions to the letter, in both rooms. Since the refurbishment, my patients have been delighted with the changes in my room and my asssociates have reported the same thing in the 2nd room which they have very much enjoyed working in. In fact, I have had to turn down requests from other practitioners to work in association with me in my rooms! I am very grateful to Suzanne and will certainly consult her before implementing any changes to my rooms. I would also warmly recommend her to anyone contemplating changing their environment in any way.”
Dr. Brian Kaplan MBBCh MFHom.
“I want to thank you for your invaluable Feng Shui advice over the last 3 years. After carrying out your instructions in the first report, I immediately had sufficient Associates to rent space and this has continued from the past up to the present time. I have not had to struggle to pay Clinic overheads since then and people ‘phone regularly to enquire about rooms. Despite a large increase in rent during 2001 Rent Review, the Clinic is more than paying its way, it’s miles ahead of the game! After following your advice in the 2nd report, the room had a profoundly peaceful and balanced feeling. Again, the results were almost miraculous! Within 2 weeks I had the most successful PR of my career and my practice is now full of patients every day of the week. I cannot thank you enough.”