scroll down for 2018 Changes for the Year of the Earth Dog
What is Feng Shui?
Feng shui is all about organising the energies of space and time in relation to individuals and groups to create balance and harmony. The rules that it uses are very ancient ones, based on Taoist philosophy. These rules are the same ones that form the basis of acupuncture - now used worldwide and as a major part of the basic health care system for 104 million Chinese.
It takes into account the seasons, the cycles of the Sun and Moon, day and night, yin and yang. Its basis is an ancient Chinese book of wisdom, also used for predicting the future, called the I Ching (this translates as Easy Change). The idea behind this ancient text is that life is all about change - so if you have to go through it, you may as well make it as easy as possible! The hexagrams of the I Ching offer guidance to facilitate this.
So how does this relate to us as 21st century humans? After all, on the face of it we are living very differently from our ancestors. Much of our civilisation now relies on computer technology - all of which is based on a binary system. The foundation of the I Ching is the duality aka binary system of yin and yang. Perhaps
we have more in common with our ancestors than it appears on the surface.
3,00 years ago, feng shui was considered so powerful that it was the preserve of emperors. It was common practice for the feng shui master to be restricted to the emperor's palace and grounds. Also only men were feng shui masters, the art being passed down from father to son. Fortunately, things have moved on, and nowadays women, as well as men, practice this fascinating art.
Feng shui is used in both the East and the West by individuals and companies to create improvements in health, wealth and happiness.
you can think more clearly and attract positive life circumstances.
Changes for 2018 Year of the Earth Dog
The reason for doing Changes for the Year is to stop other people interfering in your life -
essential if you are going through a divorce or have a legal matter pending.
1) Remove all mirrors, red objects, clear quartz crystals, round glass faceted crystal balls & cut
glass crystal objects from the South West, as measured from the geometric centre of your home.
2) Hang a 6 hollow-tubed metal wind chime in the North (provided there is no mirror in the same room in a different compass sector OR place a large soft leaved green plant in the North.
3) Avoid facing West North West and South and sleeping with your head pointing in either of
thee directions, even if they would normally be good for you.
4) Avoid doing renovations in the West North West and North.
5) Avoid home/office moves 30 degrees North, South and West.
Please click on the video link below to see more about Changes for the Year of the Earth Dog.
Upcoming Changes for 2019 Year of the Earth Pig - 5th February 2019
1) Remove all mirrors, red objects, clear quartz crystals, round glass faceted crystal balls and cut
glass crystal from the South West as measured from the geometric centre of your home/office.
2) Hang a 6 hollow-tubed metal wind chime in the South West (provided there is no mirror in the
same room in a different compass sector OR place a large soft leaved green plant in the South
3) Avoid facing North North West and East and sleeping with your head pointing in either of these
directions, even if either of these would normally be good for you.
4) Avoid doing renovations in the North North West and West.
5) Avoid home/office moves 60 degrees North East and 60 degrees South West.
6) If you have activated Peach Blossom Luck for Romance, move 1 of your 2 Peach Blossom
animals to the North. Leave the other one in the compass sector that is its natural home.
I am Dr Suzanne G Harper, offering you feng shui advice and guidance so you can attract love, money, and better luck. With more than 25 years of experience, I can visit you and apply feng shui to your home/office OR work at a distance using Skype and your floor plans. Based in Somerset, I am a Consultant Member of the Feng Shui Society and also belong to the FFB (Federation of Small Businesses) and the NLA (National Landlords Association).