FENG SHUI TIPS TO ATTRACT LOVE AND FIND ROMANCE
Check the artwork around you on your walls. If you are looking for love and your pictures are of a lone figure on a beach or in a park, you are not giving your subconscious mind the images of the love that you seek.
Put up posters or arts of loving couples, whether animals, birds or humans - though preferably humans! - so that you have the
vibrations of love around you.
Think about how you would like to welcome your new lover into your home and make it as inviting as possible. Arrange the items on display in your home in pairs - a pair of candlesticks, a pair of glasses, a pair of lights.
Speaking of lighting, give yourself the option of having low light as well as bright light in both your living room and your bedroom.
Ideally, you would have a bedside table and a light on either side of your bed.
A rose quartz crystal in the South West of your home, traditionally the marriage area, is also an excellent idea, as is a rose quartz crystal in your personal romantic direction, sometimes called the Yen Nien. This depends on your year of birth. Men may prefer malachite.
Whichever crystal you choose, when it comes to romance, size is important.
This photo is just to give you an idea of the size of crystal that is suitable for a romance “cure”. Be sure to wash the crystal once you have brought it home, and ideally place it out in the sunshine for a few hours to clear it before you position it.
Have a brightly coloured duvet cover on your bed.
Please remove the following from your bedroom:
- Displays of weapons, swords, daggers, knives & guns - not conducive to relaxation!
- Artwork of large predators, tigers, lions, killer whales - again not conducive to relaxation
- Large numbers of cuddly toys - You are sending a message that you may be looking for a parent figure or are overly needy
- Water artwork - Water is symbolic of emotions and the idea is to create a peaceful haven
- Religious artwork - Your bedroom is about your earthly relationships
- Pictures of children - These are best in your living room or the children’s bedrooms.
Spicing Up Your Love Life
If you have been together for a while, and you want to improve your love life, any or all of the following may be helpful:
- Brightly coloured bed linen, faux fur covers and a few extra cushions
- De-clutter your bedroom, and move anything electronic 6 ft away from your bed.
- Make sure there is nothing work related in your bedroom
- Photos on display of when you were really enjoying your time together
- Check the lighting and see if electric candles would create a softer atmosphere if you don’t have the option of dimming the lights
- Couple artwork if you don’t already have any in your bedroom.