Your bedroom is your sanctuary. A cosy place for you to rest, relax and unwind and to share with your nearest and dearest.
To create this atmosphere, there are some things that are best banished from your bedroom. These are:
1) Pictures and photos showing lakes, seas and rivers. The reason for this is that water symbolizes emotions as well as money. The idea is for you to be calm and peaceful here.
2) Any art depicting weapons or fighting – this includes actual weapons - for the same reason as in 1) & also art of ferocious animals for this same reason.
3) If you must have electronic equipment in your bedroom, make sure it is at least 6 ft. or 2 meters away from you when you are sleeping. This is so that you are free from the interference of electro-magnetic frequencies when you sleep.
4) Mirrors - draw in interference with your partner. If you are single, you will tend to meet partners who are already committed to someone else.
5) Religious art - you bedroom is about your earthly relationships.
6) Artwork of children - this is a room for you and, if you have one, your partner. Photos of your children are best in your living room.
7) Anything work-related.
8) Real plants compete with you for oxygen at night, so silk flowers and fake plants are fine.
The following are all excellent additions to your bedroom:
1) Brightly coloured bedlinen - good for an active love life.
2) Bedside tables on each side of the bed with bedside lights.
3) Couple artwork - can be of either human beings or animals.
4) Paired objects.
5) Rose quartz, malachite and other coloured crystals. Clear quartz is best in your other living areas.
6) Position your bed so that there is a solid wall behind it and you have a view of the door. Avoid overhead shelves, cupboards and beams above your bed.
7) Keep your bedroom as clean, clear and uncluttered as possible, especially if you are in the process of attracting a new partner.
8) Have some choices of lighting, so that you can opt for dimmed lights if you want. Battery operated candles are a safe and environmentally friendly way of creating any low lighting you desire.