New Audio Book Feng Shui For You - Sample Now  

New Audio Book Feng Shui For You - Sample Now  


Feng shui is helpful, not only for finding love, even more importantly for keeping its flame alive. We can only process 7 plus 2 chunks of information at once. Everything else is monitored by our unconscious minds.


This is why what is around us every day makes a difference to how we react and how we attract. It is the unconscious mind in each of us that controls our heart rate, breathing and most of our bodily functions. It is running 90% of us, whilst the conscious mind controls the other 10%. Tapping into your unconscious mind connects you to your own Personal Powerhouse. Here are some feng shui tips to help you do just that:

For All the Single Ladies and Gentlemen

1) So That You Attract Single Available People 


Remove all mirrors from your bedroom. You can cover a mirror, provided it is not in the Shar Chi area for this year, or have it inside a cupboard.  Keep the cupboard door shut!

N.B.   TV screens frequently act as mirrors.  Cover the screen, again provided it is not in the West which is the "Shar Chi" area. In this case, make sure you reflect aat least one round metallic object.

2 )  If You Have a Love Rival


Remove objects that are in groupings of 3, or remove one of the trio so that you have a pair.

3 ) Program Your Unconscious Mind for a Relationship 


Remove all paintings and pictures of single people - e.g. a lonely figure walking along a beach Hang artwork of couples. If you want to start a family, ensure that the art you use shows 2 parents and a baby or child, or babies and children. AVOID picture of just a mother and child.  If you are seeking a same sex relationship, make sure the artwork is of 2 women or 2 men - whichever relates to you.  Wherever possible, group objects in pairs.

4 ) If You Never Get Beyond The 1st Date


Do the “Changes For the Year” .   Please see the home page for this information.

5) Look After the Relationship Areas in Your Home


a)   Stand in the centre of your home with a compass. Find the South West.  

b)   If you know your Kua Number, find the compass sector for relationships (sometimes called Yen Nien) as well.

c)   Stand in the centre of your home with your front door behind you. The area in the far right-hand corner is to do with relationships.


All these reas need to be clean, clear and uncluttered.  Great additions for these areas are great couple artwork and crystals, i.e. semiprecious stones - especially rose quartz. Size matters here! Bigger is better.  However, if any of these areas fall in a bathroom or toilet, or the space is missing, please see my book “Feng Shui For You” and do the corrections mentioned there, i.e. bathroom corrections and corrections for missing space.

from £297 Virtual Consultation using Zoom and WhatsApp/Facetime video calls

This is a comprehensive consultation at a distance over the internet, using Zoom on your computer and then WhatsApp/Facetime or Skype on your mobile phone to show me round your home.  We then go back to Zoom to record  the summary of the feng shui advice.


All consultations include:

1)   dowsing for geopathic stress and vortex energies (relevant to health issues)

2)   a copy of your floor plan with compass directions and advice recommended

3)   a copy of my book "Feng Shui For You" in the post as a handy reference guide

4)   12 months telephone follow-up

5)   Zoom video recording f the feng shui advice given

6)   energetic clearings for your home and land and for all the members of yur household


Information needed in advance:

a)  a floor plan, roughly to scale and a compass reading in degrees taken from the front door looking out.

b)  birthdates and places of all the occupants  as well as the approximate moving-in date and where the move was made from.


from £495 On Site Consultation

for homes in Bristol, Bridgwater and the West Country

Included is everything as for the Virtual Consultation

Information in advance is the same as for the Virtual Consultation


Travel charges apply for distances of over 150 miles from Bristol.


Please Call Me on +44(0)7976 751 578 for a firm quote.

50% deposit secures your booking.

Payment by bank transfer or credit/debit card over the phone.

Contact me for more information on Feng Shui for Finding Love

Contact Me